Other Ways to Help
Other ways to get involved
Schools & Parents
Teachers can contact us and enquire about RSE’s suite of road safety education programs for their school.
Parents can be very influential in encouraging their school to provide road safety education to their students – please contact your School Principal or P&C Association and request that your school participates in RSE’s programs. This website is a good source of information on RYDA or please contact the RSE National office and we will be very pleased to help you with additional information and support.
– Get your Rotary Club to include RYDA as a project in your club
– Encourage your local high school to attend RYDA
– Attend a RYDA Program day as a Rotary guide for the students
– Become a RYDA Day Manager to help in coordination of program days
– Make a donation to support your local students to attend RYDA
– Invite a RSE representative to be a Guest Speaker on RYDA at your club meeting
To find our more contact the RSE National office.