Various dates on offer throughout the year.
2020 dates already announced!
See contact details to book your date.
Supported by Rotary
This program is coordinated by the Rotary Clubs of Nambour, Mooloolaba, Maroochydore and Buderim
Enquiries and Bookings
Venue Chairperson & coordinator: Bill Turner,
Phone: 0412 168 989 Email: email@example.com
General Enquiries: RSE National Office,
Ph: 1300 127 642 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Students must bring:
- morning tea, lunch and a bottle of water
- a pen to use in the activities (workbook provided)
- suitable protection from rain/sun for the outdoor demonstration
There are no canteen facilities available.
Lunch and Morning Tea will be provided for teachers.
Local Sponsors & Supporters
- Queensland Government Community Road Safety Grants
- Sunshine Coast Regional Council
Upcoming events for this location
Students are reminded to bring a pen, water, morning tea and lunch. Catering is provided for teachers.Find out more